Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cakes in a Cup & Tin Loaf for tonight

Not much excitement on a Saturday. It's sunny and windy outside. But, unfortunately, "B's" toiling hard at work. Jeeesh... Anyhow's we've got a picnic 'date' tonight at Pasir Ris Park with the mates. I'm baking these Butter Choc Chips Muffins and Macadamia Banana Cake to bring, IF they aren't finished by Yours Truly before the night arrives. winks* We'll see...
Btw, I got TWO baking tin loaves while holidaying last two weeks. Yeah, I got them all the way there. It's cheaper there that's why. Just about SGD$1 each for a 4" (B) x 8" (L) x 2.5" (H). Just nice. This ain't the virgin bake for the loaf tin but a second one. First was the Fruit Nut Loaf.
Baking only took about 1.5hrs for both. Time included preparation and baking processes. So, I have loads of time to spare. Watching my favourite Disney Channel for American Dragon, Totally Spice, Kusko, Kim Possible and whatever comes in line. I gotta get ready for the picnic date at about 7-ish only. Sheesh... I'm really bored now! Looking forward to meet "B" later. Oh my God! I've yet to decide what to wear! Talking about having nothing to do. Now here's something. A really important something! Toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home