Sunday, January 21, 2007

Almond Chopped Choco Muffins

I'm bringing these to Shirin's Baby Boy's Birthday Party erm... which will commence later at noon. She's having a little party fo her little Baby Boy. 2 years old, I guess. She's "B's" cousin so, I'm pardon-ed for not knowing the exact baby's age. Well... "B" ain't sure either. So... he's worst off than moi! I wanted to bring the Chocolate Pudding but when "B" saw them in the fridge, he c000-ed at them. I don't have the heart to say "NO". I just got enough to bring them for tomorrow. I relented of course. For my "B" ok. So, NO Chocolate Pudding but got these muffins. It's a little late to get a decent birthday gift as we were JUST informed. Thus, these muffins became the substitute. At least, everyone will have a piece of the pie. beams ~. Ok, gtta go get my beauty sleep. "B's" already asleep in front of the telly. Soccer on teevee now. Yeah, those 22 men running around mad chasing ONE ball are watching you instead, "B"... sigh*

Ingredients for Almond Chopped Choco Muffins
2 cups AP flour - sifted
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup Van Houten cocoa powder
1/4 cup Milo powder
2 tsp biocarbonate soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 cup UHT milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
chopped almonds
Method
In a big bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, Milo powder, biocarbonate soda and salt. Mix all. Pour in water, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence. Mix well. Batter should be a bit lumpy. Add in the chopped almonds. Leave some to sprinkle on top before putting in to bake. Bake at 180'C for 20-25 minutes.

In my haste, I forgot to snap a pic or two of my uber lovely mufins. DARN!!! NO proof to show now. Hope the recipe will do thou... sweets*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home