Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Soft Chocolate Chips Cookies

Whenever I passed by Starbucks (which will be everyday...), without fail, I'll always get their huge chocolate chip cookies. Other choices would be Marks & Spencer Chocolate Chip Cookies or the good old Chips Ahoy by Nabisco. I'll usually get my fix of these cookies during the Hari Raya seasons. Every home seemed to have these and each is unique to it's own. For the last couple Hari Rayas, I've been getting home-made cookies and cakes from Mommy. One thing about my mommy is that, she never make a consistent batch. Sometimes they're darn goood and sometime not so good. Btw, last raya very much ok. Thanks Mommy!
So this year's raya, I'm phsyco-ing myself to make ALL the cookies and cakes. For my own consumption and for whoever that visits. Still not too late to practise rite!??? Besides, "B"'ll love the extra goodies around. Right "B"!
uncooked chochip batter & cooked batch
Here's a whole tray of baked Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. I purposely made them bite-sizes coz they really look cute small. Oh, not forgetting packing a tupperware full of these cookies for "B" to munch at work. Ye, "B"... I remembered! sheeesh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Cooks said...

Hi there! Just was wondering if you have tried making real crunchy, crispy choco chip cookies just like the ones from Pepperidge Farm? Not the soft baked ones.

09 August, 2006 20:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home