Monday, August 07, 2006

Late Night Cookie Baking

A tupperware full of cookies for "B" to bring to work.
I have a thing with peanuts. I detest them as a whole nut but love them as creamy peanut butter. Funny huh!??? I'd make them into the old peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yeah, thick slabs of creamy peanut butter and another thick slabs of strawberry jelly. Sandwich the two and munch on! I'd have these everyday when I was a kid. Not so everyday now though... Gotta watch that calories intake. I'm getting no younger. beams*
uncooked cookies ready for the oven & cooked ones for my tums
I had very much wanted to try my hands on cookie baking and found the right cookies to bake. Thus, in the memory of a childhood, I made these. I call them Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies. Seriously good! The side's crunchy and the middle's chewy coz of that dollop of strawberry jam. "B"'s been munching on these non-stop. He said "sedap la sayang" meant "real nice dearie". Jeeez... thanks "B"! My house smelt heavenly with all the bakings. It felt like Hari Raya - Eid Mubarak! I'm sure to make these for the speacial occasion that's approaching pretty soon. I'm sooo happy, happy, happy...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home