Saturday, August 05, 2006

Mommy's Laksa

Went to mommy's and just reached home. To welcome my 'arrival', she cooked Laksa. Her laksa's a little bit different. It's thick with lotsa mackarel meat. So, you won't get a lot of sauce but just enough for the noodle to soak through and sip in a little of the sauce thereafter. Besides, she have load of other 'stuffs' in hers. i.e. quail eggs, tauhu (fresh & dried), fishballs and crabmeats. I'd ALWAYS get a little noodle with a ladle full of those 'stuffs' and filled my bowl to the brim. Not forgetting the sides of sliced cucumbers, blanched taugeh (beansprouts), sliced daun kesom (this IS a must) and cockle sambal. Mmmm... delicious! Today I had 3 bowls. Greedy. No! Stuffed. You bet!!! I'm gonna learn how to cook this one day. You'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home