Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Stir-Fried Spaghetti Bolagnaise

Coz of my toothache, ppl had been calling and gave their well-wishes. I appreciate that, really... But hey, I hope they sure DO KNOW that I had a toothache and toothache=can't-talk-so-much-bcoz-my-mouth's-swollen aka bruised... But still, I'm happy they did what they did. weeps... people cares about meeee... I'm cared more coz of you bad-bad tooth!
I have friends visiting tonight and I'm obliged to cook something. Anyways, it's justa toothache and I'm no invalid. But just a simple dinner only. Kinda's every part of my body's aching. Too much sleeping on one side I guess..... So with the Chocolate Muffins and pasta, I'm ready for you mates!
Ingredients for Stir Fried Spaghetti Bolagnaise
2 dollops dried chilli paste
1 onion - roughly diced
minced meat
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil - drizzle just before serving
2 tbsp tomato sauce
salt to taste
olive oil - stir fry
Fettucine - al-dente

Method
Heat oil and saute onions. Then add in minced meat and stir till coked. Add in chilli paste. Add in all sauces and mix well. Add in fettucine and mix all through. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil just before serving. Ok, I'm ready for you peeps!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy..
I was searching/surfing for a new domain name "ZZ land" and google directed me to your Jan 04 06 entry. There is a lot of food pictures here.This really make me hungry. I am originally from Kuching, but now I am based in OC California.

18 May, 2006 12:20  
Blogger Daylillies said...

hello there nc,
appreciate that you like the the pics. i'm trying to better my fd photo-takings. Can't do much with my oh-so-old digital camera. do drop by my blog when you feel hungry err... or not too hungry or whenever you feel like it! Kuching's a nice hometown with lotsa delicacies too aites?! Betcha gonna miss all the home goodies!

24 May, 2006 11:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home