Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sun Chips Multigrain Snacks

I sooo am in lurve with chips. Besides my ever so favourite Kettle Chips Honey Dijon, Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar is another brand I fell in lurve with. This multigrain chips have a sweet aftertaste after the sharp cheddar taste. Lovely! I usually have it with a cuppa of Hot Cocoa or Hot Mocha, both homemade not bought aites!
I kinda don't feel guilty with this Sun Chips coz as the packet mentioned... "30% less fat and made with wholegrains to support heart health". However, I seriously think that if you were to indulge a packet a day like I do, I don't think my heart will be sooo well taken care of! A witsy bit redundant for consumers like me. But hey... it's the chips that count first and heart second... "???" ok... perhaps I'll limit to lesser packets per week instead of a daily intake. How's that sound little heart???!!! Little heart... hey you pumping alrite still???

p/s: there are more flavours of Kettle chips and Sun Chips that I'd lurve to try. But sad to say that Spore don't import all flavours. Only the usuals i.e. cheddar, sour cream & onion, bbq, hot chili, plains etc... you'll in fact find similar flavours with all other brands of chips/corn chips. Boring... Go to both sites and you'll find plenty of weird flavours/combi I must say. Interesting! But no worries, I'm POSITIVE that I'll find the chance to get my hands on them. somehow..... lemme figure out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home