Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Homemade Salsa2

I made another bottle of salsa and this time round there's no cooking involve unlike the earlier salsa I made. Here, only the bell peppers are pre-baked. I had the salsa with tortilla chips while watching Disney Channel and before I knew it half a bag of tortillas had mysteriously gone missing. Heheheheee... I then switched to chips - Kettle Chips with Sea Salt and that was the bomb! I suppose the saltiness and the sourish salsa made a terrific pair. Of course, the chips had mysteriously went missing too. Just this time, it's the whole bag.
Ingredients for Homemade Salsa2
3 roasted bell peppers - de-skin & use the juices too
a handfull of capsicums
1 riped tomato
salt to taste
crushed black pepper
dried parsley
dried rosemary
extra virgin olive oil
Method
Put all the ingredients in a blender/chopper and blend/chop till coarse. Drizzle in extra virgin olive oil. Note that the salsa is a little watery. I added in grated green apples (opt) and it was perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home