Sunday, February 05, 2006

Potluck & Gaming













Now, isn't this mouth watering huh??? This Seabass Sweet and Sour was cooked by a friend who's hubby is a "partime" fisherman. muahahahah... nyways, hubby great fisher and wife good cook so they matches up well enuf aite! This dish was a big hit with all...











Second dish was this fried fillet Red Snapper by "Mr Reggae Man". Our second fisherman. He did this mean black sauce to go with the fillets. Superlicious! In fact, the sauce went well with all dishes plus the Basmati rice too... thanks mate!

Amongst these we also had a meat dish. Well marinated and flavoured beef and mutton. Tops for me. (Only the beef coz I can't stand the smell of mutton/sheep/lamb/goat). Both meats were tender, though a little dry, boy it was still goood. All those meat eaters were devouring over this!





As the host, I had the dishes eaten together with me Basmati. I whipped up 2 omelettes to sum up the whole meal. Nothing fancy coz bythe moment I reached home from supermarket, my first guest arrived two hours ahead of time. Wrong communication from my "HR" management. (u no good bugger, grrr...). Oh, for once I managed to select a delicious bunch of bananas! ok...ok... enuf said about that... But you ought to be here to taste it. Ripe enuf to consume immediately. I donno why I'm sooo proud of meself with the bananas?*/#&%...

For dessert, someone decided to be ahem... extra ambitious. Me mate's wifey made this Devil's Cake and turned out, well... 'develish' looking enuf. Alright, everyone pitied the cake's outlook but it sure does taste goood. Enventhough too soft and mushed and inappropriately looking but still edible. Ok we'll give credit to her. She's expecting afterall and any negative vibes might just effect the baby. U never know...


Overall evryone had a marvellous time. In between food, some were gaming (courtesy of zee x-box), the boys mostly, as the term "ladies first" were in place, we ladies had the first go inclusive of "guy-ladies" who were toooo hungry over the sumptous layout sprawling over pieces of newspapers. Hey I don't have a big table and they had a sat down meal alright. And these were what's left after the night. A whole lot of washing done and me off to bed for work tomorrow. Till another get-together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home