Thursday, December 29, 2005

Carbo Burger

I had an appointment @ 2.30pm and needed a quick lunch to fill up my tums. No "heavy-duty" stuffs. Just something small yet filling. So sandwich was an ideal choice. I had some minced meat in the freezer but not enuf for a patty. No good! Then I noticed it, aaah... my saviour... potatoes! This will do great to make a heavier filling for me patty. I made a whole container enuf to last me another double burger for tomorrow's breakfast. (more time for me beauty sleep ). Anyways, whiping up zee burger was a piece of cake or shall I say beef or meat or... whatever...! Don't be fooled by the pics. Good things may not come in nice packages, sometimes... . The burger was different as the ratio of potatoes was more than the meat. But, boy... it sure tasted goooodilicious! It'll be better if there were some lettuce too. But for now, this'll do just aok!

Ingredients for Carbo Burger
1 Russet Potato - boiled & mashed
1 onion - diced
2 garlic - diced
100g minced meat (you can add more and even the ratio. Up 2u!)
1 egg
White pepper
Salt
Sesame oil
1.5 tsp Cornflour - to bind (opt)
Olive oil

Method
Heat up oil enuf to shallow fry burger. Mix the potatoes, minced meat, onion, garlic, egg. Add in white pepper, salt to taste and sesame oil. Mix really well just so you know whether the cornflour is needed or not. Take a palm lot, more if you want it thicker and shape it into a patty. It'll take a couple of minutes and you're set with a meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home