Sunday, December 18, 2005

Weatherford Serendipity Seasoned Salt


I had these seasoned salt by chance. My aunt gave it to me. Yet to ask her where she got this lovely bottle of seasoned salt from. Will do it asap! This seasoned salt is super on everything, steaks, roasts, poultry, seafoods, veges, soups, salads, gravies, burgers, fries & pizzas too! I wouldn't recommend the seasoned salt on traditional malay, chinese, indian, vietnamese, japanese or shall I put it asian cookings coz besides sea salt, there are a other stufz in there i.e. sugar, black pepper, onion, starch, comino, gnd celery seed, cayenne pepper, tumeric, bay leaves, oregano, thyme, paprika, rosemary, sweet basil & parsley. It might just ruin the taste. But if you're adventorous enuf, why not yeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home