Sunday, December 25, 2005

Royce Chocolate - Cherry Marnier

It's Christmas... and I got pezzies! A couple of fine chocolates to be precised. Godiva, Leonidas, Royce Chocolate and Prestat. Yet to open all though. Just Royce and Leonidas. Chocoliciously wonderful... mmm...! I like the packaging for Royce Chocolate and so have a couple of shots to show here. They seemed adventurous in keeping their chocolates in good condition thus I see wrapper in a wrapper in a foil wrapper in a plastic sealed wrapper in a box and the chocolate inside is wrapped in plastic with a drying gel like agent to retain the chocolates at its best. nvm that! What matters is the chocolitos. It's sooo smooth and melts-in-your-mouth kind of texture that they even provide a small 2-headed fork to pick up the chocolate! Made my day anytime! Another 'chocolate' I like from Royce is their potato chips coated chocolate. Chocochipolicious...! It taste saltish, bitterish and heavenly good. check this link out. http://wineanddine.asiaone.com.sg/desserts/20050526_001.html
Look at that cocoa dusted chocolate. That's my first bite there. Then came the second, third and urm... got to stop there. So, Leonidas was my next target. Oh I soo do lurve chocolates. Dark ones! Heeehaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home