Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Late Supper

Yikes...! I hate it when I'm about to take a looong overdued leave & I'm swamped with all the long "overdued" work..! There's a dateline project for 23 Dec and I'm not even half over it! A signing ceremony in the morning, business lunch, another look through an urm... "impt" document to be sent out before Xmas and dealing with #*@%! peeps who just coudn't email over a propah decent full complete signed page just makes me boil!!! Took up my precious limited time. It was already after 4pm when ALL these were over. grrrrr... Everyone is in a festive weekend mood and me here rushing through everything so as to get the mood sink in too! ok enuf ranting!

Guess... I've just gotta come back and finish up what I've left tomorrow, SATURDAY, EVE Xmas! Everyone will be out doing their last minute shopping and I'll be stuck in the office. I reckon it'll take me till 5pm tomorrow (weeps*).

Of course I reached home late (what's new) and was famish! Checkout fridge and saw the marinated Sesame Chix I made yesterday. Caught sight a pkt of Maggi Mee and ahh... expiry not due till April 2006, edible still (beams*). Took me 1/2 hour to bake chix and 4 minutes to cook Maggi Mee (extra 1 minute for the egg and cabbage for even nutrients).

Ingredients for Sesame Chicken marinate
Soy sauce
Oyster sauce
Sesame oil
Sesame Seeds
Crushed black pepper corns
Drizzle of honey

Method
Marinate all for 1 hour or overnight
Bake 1/2 hour @ 200'C
Cover with aluminium foil & remove foil last 10 minutes to brown


Ingredients for Fried Maggi Mee
Sliced onion
Olive oil
1 pkt Maggi mee (comes with curry seasoning)
1 egg (opt)
Cabbage or any vege
Water

Method
Fry onions till brown
Add in water till boil
Add in Maggi curry seasoning then Maggi mee, cabbage & egg

Wallop the meal in minutes and tums was very satisfied. (burp*). Than I had a snack. Not the sweet ones but salty ones. Honey Dijon Kettle Chips. Bestest chips ever! btw, I got 2 more at work. Munching company for tomorrow. (beams* or weeps*???) nvm. oh ya... HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home