Thursday, July 06, 2006

Quiche Button Mushrooms & Bluecheese

Quiche Button Mushrooms & Bluecheese

Another quiche, another recipe. I did this with the packet of Bluecheese I bought from Carrefour Supermarket at a steal. Quiche turned out delish. Better than when I had it with mozarella/cheddar (mild & strong ones)/parmesans/sliced cheese (these are the worst but cheapest kinds) and feta. The saltiness and sharp taste mixed well with the mixture and fillings of button mushrooms and chicken sausages which I had sitting in the fridge waiting for a chance to be use.

Success for this quiche. Success too for the base crust. I tweaked the crust recipe by pure accident. I was night-dreaming (is there such a term...???). I'm very happy with the result and made a point to write down exatly what I did.
Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
Since, everything went smoothly, I made Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding. Tonight must be a lucky night. Dessert was good and it complimented well with my quiche. I guess after a while of no cookings, I've charged well enuf not to make a blunder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home