Sunday, June 25, 2006

It rained from yesternight till today!

After all of yesterday's Girl's Day-In event and with some of my mates streaming in later at night for soccer, I was smashed! And oh boy did I slept. Since it was a rainy night, you can imagine the cooling weather. I snuggled into bed about 3-ish am and moments later I was in zzz-land. Woke up the next day at 1.30pm and noticed a drizzle still. Ok... this calls for a super-lazy Sunday.
I put on hold ALL my major cleanings - laundries, vacuuming, mopping AND re-arranging the study. I foresee next week's gonna be a double chore. But nvm that. First to the teevee. Nope, no interesting programmes. Out came the DVDs. Watched two movies back-to-back. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban and "TCON" - The Cronicles of Narnia. Yeah... today, I felt very mythical.
Mee Soto with NO OIL + Banana & Marmalade Cake.
Even with the lazing around, I STILL cooked and baked. No tedious ones here. I need to relax remember...!!! So Mee Soto and Banana and Marmalade Cake it was. Super easy, very filing and you don't have to tend on them 24/7. Just let the Soto soup boil away and let the oven do its part for the cake.
Sheeesh... for a lazy Sunday, the time sure pass by pretty quickly. Now it's already 22:46:26 (time indicated on my PC). I need to be back in bed for work tomorrow. Boohooo...

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Cooks said...

You definately have a great looking blog here.

08 July, 2006 15:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home