Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lemon Pineapple Muffins

I've been experimenting with yet another flavour for me muffins. Adn this is another success. It's amaizing what you can do with the zesty fruit of nature. LEMONS! Incredibly refreshing and light. I insereted in bits of Honey Pinenapple bits for kicks and this baby's a turn-on! A good muffin to do away with the norm chocolates I'd say. Once, I did try with a maramalade jam filings and that was awesome too!
I had made these babies for Mr Black "Bachelor Party". He's getting married errrm... tonight (1 Dec 06). Gosh! Time sure went by pretty fast. we mates will SURE be there for his solemnisation. Noway you're gonna keep us out Black! It's a once a lifetime event we sure NOT to missed aites! Be prepared. Don't screw anything I tell you!!!
Hahahahaaa... our babbling-non-stop-all-nonsense Black is finally tying the knot with his school sweetheart. CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you! May you have the little juniors fast. As we predicted aite! No worries to the new journey ahead. "ez-pz"... ;-p
And tomorrow, we're gonna have a blast at his reception. Just don't faint like you did last two rayas at me house. You can't afford that on your big day. Steady-Set and GO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I was looking for Steamed Pumpkin Kueh recipe and happened to chance upon your blog. This Lemon Pineapple Muffin sounds irresistable, mind sharing the recipe?

TIA!

Eve

02 April, 2007 15:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home