Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cinnamon Apple Puff

Cinnamon Apple Puff
Weeeee...!!! I had been making Apple Pies countless of times that I'd wished I could master the puffs version next. And through many hard-breaking moments, I eventually DID! I made mine ala-curry puffs look. Coz this way, it's easier to fold and you rest assured with no spillage of the contents. It can be pretty messy in the oven and even harder to scrap the hardened sauce off your baking tin. Don't say I didn't warn you!
The puff pastry was a little tricky to make and a little harder to handle too. It was a little bit of a challenge to keep the whole piece intact. Somehow, I managed. I tried on with an ez-pz Cinnamon Apple fillings to start off with. The results was as much as I wanted it to be. The crunchiness mmm, mmmmm..., the puffyness alright and the overall ending results, a thumbs up for me!
I made a lone puff coz it's an experiment. Don't wanna waste unnecessarily. I'm sure to bake these babies for the mates and famillies. I sure hope you people won't get tired with me and me goodies.
a closer shot of the apple filings
I'm sure gonna perfect this puff soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home