Friday, September 15, 2006

Life S.U.X. w/o "B"

I'm pretty much in a denial state nowadays. After a week... I still can't accept that "B's" not gonna be home for 2 weeks. Besides the occasional contacts from "B" via hp, there's noway I could reach "B". I do very much NOTHING everyday. I declined any activities after work and set out straight home each day. PATHETIC huh...!
Sheeesh... I wonder what life's be w/o "B", really... It's just that I spent all my available waking hours with him except while we're working. Almost all the nitty-gritty details I'd share with "B" and having him not at my 'beck-and-call' 24/7 irks me. Argh...!
Hey, I'm a TOTALLY independent lady of the 21st Century, not a loser. But in this contacts, it's a totally different situation altogether. "B" had been (and still is) a friend, support pillar and confidante eversince my school uniform days. Every moment with "B" was enjoyed thoroughly EXCEPT when we fight, of course. Yeah... every couple go throught that phase once in a while. It add colours to a relationship, I must say. Agrh... what am I babbling... I'm just in a MISSING-someone-mode. Pardon the lenghty details.
Due to this, my appetite changed dramaticly too. I started to be an avid cook/baker because of "B". You see, "B" loves to eat and he's not a fussy eater. I love that. It's easier feeding someone like that. Of course, occasionally, "B'll" provide me an input or two to better a particular dish. Now, with me home alone, I'd rather buy than cook. Most of my $$$ are spent on junk food. Evidence of what I had yesternight. Oh, that Thai Kettle Chips was awesome! glee* pairing these chips up with the Chilli Tuna was a pretty solid idea. They practically 'spiced' up the moment!
Oh "B".....
when will thy come home to thee...?
till the last rays shine & moonlight lit...
autumn's gone & winter creeps...
battling woes an insane bit...
whispered prayers thy safe journey...
awaits faithfully by the glimmering sea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home