Sunday, May 06, 2007

The A-F-A-R Muffins

Far from what it meant there. Its the acronyms of Apple-Figs-Apricots-Raisins Muffins I made for "B" tomorrow. The added AFARs were a winner for the already chocolatey muffins. Now the dried fruits are all gone and I'm satisfied! They were sitting in the Tupperware collecting a thick coating of dust on the cover just patiently waiting to be use. Yeah, you did well you dried things. Very well indeed! I don't have the will to continue a long post now. I gotta sleep. So smashed after a long day. ToDDLes...!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

You have great blog. Would you mind to have a link exchange with me.

Please email me if you are interested.

my email : kamarul[at]hoteltravel[dot]com

I'd like to exchange your link with our company website.

Thanks.

Note: You can delete this comment.

25 July, 2007 15:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home