Monday, May 08, 2006

Blueberry Muffins

I lurve all kinds of berries. Just name it...! But here in Spore, berries are EXPENSIVE!!! Cheap ones are just the strawberries. Coz we can get them from our neighbouring country, Malaysia. Thus the price. Other berries i.e. blueberries, blackberries, rasberries etc are imported. Anyhow, I managed to get my hands on some blueberries over the weekend. Not that they were sold @ rock-bottom prices... but just let's say, I got them a wee bit cheaper than usual. Where??? Mustafa Shopping Centre! However, the berries were not all so fresh thus I made them into muffins instead of having them raw. The muffins turned out great! The colours were an awesome blue-purplish shade. sigh*** if only our island can grow all these wonderful berries here... Wouldn't that be just kewl!!??? Well... If only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home