Saturday, May 17, 2008

M.I.A Yet Again...

Hiya peeps.... it's been sometime since I last logged in. Have started work and now staying with Mommy (for the time being till I get to a better time management and routine with Little Princess and "B"). Mommy looking after Little Princess. Erm... "B" looking after himself lar. She's 4 months as of today. Time sure flies to darn fast. I kinda forgot how she was when she's a newborn... jeesh... Little Princess is now a healthy 6.2kg (weight @ 3mth). Lotsa antics, goo-goo - gaaa-gaaing etc. She's still on total BF & EBF and already doing well with the bottle! Still remembered how we had a HARD time teaching her to suck from the bottle. I cried almost EVERYTIME! Heart wrenching! Ooops... tooo much side tracking... On the cooking issue, I'll be back soon. Wait up for my new entry. Pweety soooon...
Love you all,
Daylillies

1 Comments:

Blogger ibnu marzuki al firdaus said...

dear friend,

do u've BBQ LAND & STEAMBOAT BUFFET KUANG's phone no at SG BULOH, SELANGOR @ been there? some said d price just below rm20/pax!

regards,

mal handsome

plz sms me +60128624623 or
email 2 sronoknya@gmail.com

21 September, 2008 06:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home