Sunday, April 13, 2008

Apple & Carrot Muffins

I got apples. I got carrots. I got an idea. I'll make muffins. Erm... don't get me wrong. Not that I'm mega crazy about muffins. I'm just nuts about the silicone muffin casings that I have. Thus... EVERYTHING also I bake in these casings. Besides, it's easier. No cutting needed. Just peel and bite. Ez-pz. I can't wait to get my hands on the love shapes silicone casing. Spotlight is having a VIP Club sale. They're selling the cups @ 12pks for $22.45. Oooh... there's also the cookie cutters @ 50pcs for $18.70. Cookie cutters come in alphabet shapes, insects (e.g butterfly), numbers and flowers etc... Oooh... also gotta grab that 'White Sweet Server'. It's a three tiers tray. Ideal for serving cupcakes, muffins and other little treats. Can't wait for Little Princess to grow up. Can play masak-masak with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home